Stand out with this incredible Eventuri Carbon Fiber V2 Air Intake for all BMW M3 and M4 F8x. Years: 2014 - 2020
- 2 Carbon Fiber Venturi housings
- 2 High Flow Gen 2 Filters
- 2 Aluminium Cowls for smooth airflow entry
- Left Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- Right Side Carbon Tube with integrated MAF sensor mount
- 2 Carbon Fiber Sealed Intake Ducts
- 2 Carbon Fiber Front Scoops
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Brackets
- High quality Silicon couplers with BMW specification hose clamps
Performance Gain: 15-20hp, 18-23ft-lb
The F8X M3/M4 intake system is one of our most ambitious intake systems to date. Now in the updated V2 design, it features sealed filter housings to maintain a more steady IAT, even while stationary. The new ducts which seal the housings, coupled with our scoops ensures unrestricted airflow whilst maintaining low IATs through cold air saturation. Every detail was taken into account to ensure that we created a flagship intake to set a benchmark for this platform. From the scoops to the ducts to the intake tubes – we developed a “complete solution” to ensure a smooth inlet track with cold air saturation. With a carbon weave to match the OEM M Performance carbon – this truly is a new benchmark.
The Eventuri Difference
The F8X M3/M4 Eventuri system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect.
Images of products are only for information purposes and can change due to continuous product development. Prices, images and product description are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.