Stand out with he Flow Designs Rear Window Vents for all Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII, VIII, IX. (Years: 2001 - 2007)
Window Vents Compatible For Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7/8/9 (CT9A)
Keep your car cabin cool during track days with the Flow Designs Australia window vents! These window vents provide much needed air circulation during warmer weather, and are a much more solid construction and safer than any standard window vents available.
Included are rubber seals to prevent any vibrations and grips tight to your Evolution CT9A window so it is secure to drive with at speed. Our team has ensured the window vents do not allow for any baffling wind noise during driving.
Whether you want to keep your cabin cool during track days, or improve the aesthetic of your Lancer Evolution, the Flow Designs window vents are the best option currently on the market!
Rubber seals: please note the rubber seals are a very tight fit. To make the install process easier, soak the seals in warm water to create more flexibility. Once installed the rubber will shrink back for tight fitment. We have developed this tight fitment for the following benefits:
- Less vibrations at speed and idle
- Eliminate baffling noises
- To protect your windows and tint from scratching
- Lancer Evolution (CT9A) Window Vents (pair)
- x1 pair Performance Rubber Trim for track use and regular driving and is secure. 2m in length and will need to be cut during install for perfect fitment.
- x1 pair Display Rubber Trim for quick install and removal, suitable for car shows and car meets - only for stationary visual applications. 2m in length and will need to be cut during install for perfect fitment.
- x2 Flow Designs stickers
- x1 Flow Designs air freshener
MATERIAL & FINISH:
- 4.5mm scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- CNC engraved logo and features
Images of products are only for information purposes and can change due to continuous product development. Prices, images and product description are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.